Wednesday, October 23, 2013

X rated Tuesday

Tuesday started out like a normal Tuesday, got the kids up, made breakfast, video chatted with Thomas then took E to school.  After dropping E off at school the diva and I ran a couple of little errands before hitting up Starbucks.  The Diva tried something new at Starbucks, she got a hot chocolate instead of her normal chocolate milk.
Another picture in the orange chair,
I think she liked it, she finished the whole thing in record time and managed to get all over her dress.  After Starbucks we headed to Tuesday morning Bible study, where I dropped out of one study to start the Gideon Study by Priscilla Shirer.  One thing I really took away from the 1st day was how it only took one generation for the people of Israel to fall away from god.  It seemed like the parents of that generation got comfortable with the blessings and forgot to teach about the blessor.  I see that happen with this generation in America!

After a very insightful Bible study we headed to Kroger's for our weekly grocery shopping trip, then headed home for lunch and play time.  All to soon it was time to go pick the boy up from school.  After returning home from school I put the Diva down for a much needed nap while the boy and I did home work and watched a little TV together.

The boy has different memory verses he has to memorize each week at school and if he memorizes the verse he gets to go to the treasure box.  So far he has been able to visit the treasure box with each verse.  This weeks verse was 1Peter :24-25, Though the grass withers and the flowers fall away the Word of the Lord stands forever! (I am memorizing the verses along with the boy!).  He got to go to the treasure box today and he got a Spiderman wash cloth that expands when it gets in warm water.  So he wanted to take a bath (I was all for that!)  Once the Diva got up from her nap (which I had to wake her from since it was already 5) the kids took a bath.  After bath I was given the honor of watching a naked dance and song.  

They did not want to put their clothes on.   They finally put their clothes on when the neighbor came over to see if they wanted to play out side after dinner!  So the kids ate their dinner dressed.  Afterwards we went outside to play for a little while before their sitter came over to watch them while I went to GNO.  Their sitter was so sweet and brought each of them a birthday present.  Needles to say I did not have to fight them to come inside once she got there and there is never any tears when I say good bye!  Glad they like their sitter.  I came home to a quite house and 2 sleeping children!

No comments:

Post a Comment