Thursday, October 10, 2013

Lunch Date

A little before school superhero fun!  And the only picture of E that I managed to get today!


Wednesday is another school day for Eli.  After dropping the boy off at school HJ and I made it to the gym.  It was apart weight/cross training day for me.  I don't mind the cross training part since I get to watch TV but I am still not enjoying weights.  A little irritated that all the dumb bell weights of 10,15 & 17.5 were missing and nowhere around the weight rack nor did I see anyone using them.  Which probably means someone used them in another part of the gym and did not rerack because they were still not there an 45 minutes later. I did it anyways and I am glad I did but I still don't have to like it!

The Diva and I made our way over to the Mall after the gym.  We actually don't go to the mall very often and I can't remember the last time I took just HJ to the mall.  She was so cute looking and pointing at everything.  We ran our one errand that we had to do and then spent the rest of the doing what ever the Diva wanted to do.  HJ likes when I clothes shop to she had a grand time while I was browsing in Ann Taylor Loft.  She also loves all the attention the women in the stores give her.  She explored the water feature out side for a little.

Then we checked out the new play area.  She was so excited but then she wanted to leave about 5 minutes after we got there even though she seemed to enjoy it.  I think she was wondering where the rest of it went!

Next we headed up stairs to the Disney store where I think she was in heaven!  We hung out there for a while until I realized I left my phone in the play area.  We went at retrieved my phone and decided it was a good time to go get lunch.  The Diva decided on broccoli cheese soup from Panera for lunch.  So she got a cup of that and I got a cup of onion soup and we split one of their breast cancer awareness bagels (yummy!).  That little girl knows how to enjoy her lunch!  She was eating for over 45 minutes until I finally said she was done and we needed to get going!

So after a quick stop at Kroger's for some items I forgot on Monday we made it home.  Where we worked on some things for the party on Saturday.  The Diva loves to be a helper and wants to do everything just like mommy, which is so cute but also can be so frustrating.  I did catch the little emp trying to use me sewing machine!  I did manage to get some hair clips made for the Diva with her "helping" me.

Then the Diva got board with me and decided to have her own fun.





She also attempted to put her PJ's on by her self.

And then it was time to go pick up the boy from school!  After that it was nap time for the Diva and I got to hang with the boy for a little bit while she slept.  Then it was off to church.

This is what Thomas is enjoying while in Germany.
I think this Coke was made for him!

And a awesome picture from the tough Mudder.




No comments:

Post a Comment