Friday, February 19, 2010

Still Sick!

Well, Eli is better but I am still under the weather. I have actually totally lost my voice. I sure hope Eli is a good boy today because my "mommy means it" voice is not here! We did get out of the house yesterday. We went to the gym, since I had a training session, and then we met our friends Carolina and David at the mall for a play date. Eli is getting so many teeth at once that he is a bit cranky so every time he would fall down he would cry so we didn't last at the germ tree for very long. Eli was such a little gentleman at lunch and ate almost all of his nuggets and half a banana (I gave the other half to David). When Eli finished his banana he signed more and luckily David could care less about it so I gave David's half to Eli. Eli could care less about the frys and only wanted the banana. He was even trying to eat the nuggets and banana with a fork! We then rode the carousel and Eli wanted to ride the giraffe. He was so good at the mall I decided to get him a cookie on the way out!

Thomas got to come home early from work yesterday so that was a fun treat for Eli. They had a blast playing out on the patio together. And after it got dark we all got to play inside together. Eli was so cute with his truck. He has started putting stuff into it and driving it around. He was even putting his blanky in the back and climbing into it like was going to sleep. Then he just started being a ham since I got the camera out to take pictures. Eli acted like he wanted to go to bed around 6:15 which was nice because I was going to MNO and would be there to put him to bed. So Thomas got him ready for bed and read him his storys and then when we got ready to say prayers Eli folded his hands and bowed his head for the first time! Of cousr as I was leaving I heard in the monitor "Uh Oh" over and over again. He was throwing his stuff out of the crib! Thomas said he didn't get the boy to sleep until 7:30, that's after we put him to bed at 6:30!





No comments:

Post a Comment