Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Diva's 1st Hair Cut

I finally did it, I took HJ to get her rats tail cut off.  I had been saying I was going to do it for awhile and I finally did it.  I kept putting it off because I knew the hair cut would make her look less like a baby and more like the big girl she is becoming.

I took her to Sweet and Sassy (because she IS a Diva and all), for their half price day.  She was a bit nervous at first but warmed up to the idea when I told her she got to watch Frozen and get a pretty
lollipop at the end.
Waiting for our turn in the chair
Loosing the pig tails.


She loved getting sprayed with water


She even loved the hair dryer





I think she enjoyed the experience
There is a cute glitter heart on her cheek

I would love to take credit for the cute style but when I told the stylist how short I wanted it she suggested a cute bob!  She did an amazing job and even attempted to french braid it.  But we will have to wait awhile longer to have Elsa hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment