Monday, August 16, 2010

Random Stuff


Daddy's home! Lets play in a box!


He wanted to help daddy unpack


I put a towel in front of the door to keep the snakes and other critters out of my house and patches has decided this is her new spot.


Eli off roading at Jack's 2nd birthday party


Exploring daddy's box is Eli new past time.


Pirate Eli makes his 1st appearance


Try on mommy's running shoes, I guess he's going out for a jog.


Eli decided he need a knee brace on both knees


Sloppy Joes, tater tots and milk, what a life!


He actually called me!


Eli chillin' and look all cool with my cell

Munching on daddy's dinner


My sweet boys


What can make for a better summer day then playing with the water hose and having a Popsicle
.

Of course adding bubbles makes it even better!


and then add a friend and you have an awesome summer evening


Yes, that's right the alligator is eating his tush!


Watching TV with "bo" on mommy and daddy's bed. He takes over daddy's side of the bed!


Just too sweet!


Mom stop taking pictures of me in the tub!


Such a good shoot, he even got the camera!


Naked pirate baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment