Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

Every year we take Eli to the pumpkin patch at the Methodist Church by our house to pick out our pumpkins.  This year is Hannah Joy's 1st year to join us (unless you count last year when she was in my tummy).  The only time we had to go this year was after nap time on the Diva's birthday but I think the trip to the pumpkin patch made her birthday all the more fun.

Of course I had to make and dress them in coordinating shirts.
Of course I would have to get pictures of the kids in the cut outs.


Love all the photo set ups the church has.

He loves to pose with his crazy look


I am starting to lose the boy with the pictures

at least the Diva was still being cooperative.



She's just a little taller.

Eli was done posing for pictures.

I caught him off guard with this picture






We had great fun at the pumpkin patch again this year and came away with 2 nice pumpkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment